A thread there inspired me to write these, so I brought them here too;
Kitten's Haiku
I.
The sun shines bright..
I take in the thought,
Warmth hits my face.
II.
Spring in march
the ladybugs appear,
freed they tend to fly.
III.
Cancer kills
Shit happens
I light again
IV.
Beautiful mouth
your smile shines
a blissful memory.
V.
The lion stalks his prey
even the snakes run
they all want to get away
VI.
Lovely are doves
Even Prince cried
10 Miles high...
VII.
Forgetful am I?
Even children know,
It's never good to hurt.
VIII.
Life untold
The web unfolds
Even the ants follow
IX.
Holding back
The heart pumps faster
Anxiety again
X.
Religious people prey..
Even the leaders know,
They're the worst sinners.
XI.
I love to write
Words are needed
Haikus aren't long
XII.
We listen to music
Even doctors say
It's free therpy.
XIII.
The kitten is hurt
she licks her wounds
Speech is not enabled.
XIV.
Politicians argue
even cartoons have sympathy
They're all characters.
XV.
Population rises
Death reaches tolls
Excuses stay the same
XVI.
Sick inside
the heart aches
I move on
XVII.
Cannabis is not legal,
even the government sells..
I don't have glaucoma.
XVIII.
We fight for human rights,
even the army takes lives.
The world gets mixed signals.
XIX.
Nine Inch Nails
Even Trent can see
Good music.
XX.
I give it my all
Even strangers notice
It doesn't matter
XXI.
She reached out her hand
Her hand she reached far
No one to take her hand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are actually true and have meaning[each Haiku is different...some obvious, some not so much]. I didn't limit myself with these, but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless. =^.^=
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment