Tuesday, March 2, 2010

.Entry 002.

I feel like I'm not getting results from my efforts. No matter how hard I try, there is nothing favorable about this. My emotions are heavy, but I am still progressing towards my goals. This, this is just something that shouldn't have to happen at all.

Some people are just on different levels in their lives, and the ones moving forward in life...are the ones who know how to deal with certain situations in the right ways.

We only fail, when we make the wrong choice. But, those who want to continue to move forward in life, will learn from their mistakes, and that places us back on the road to progression.
You live and you learn.

Some just never learn. But...C'est la vie. We'll see how this all turns out, I know I've been true to myself and others, and just wish that I'd get the same in return. But, how often does wishes come true?

Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment